Otorhinolaryngology (also known as ear, nose and throat or ENT) is a medical specialty, which includes a wide range of diseases of the head and neck, including the ear, nose and throat regions. It also treats balance and sleep disorders, dizziness and many pathologies of allergic origin.
This program includes:
- A consultation with an ENT specialist
- Radiology imaging (MRI, CT-scan)
- ENT Functional explorations
- Explanation of the results by the doctor
- Prescription of treatment if necessary
- Personalized support by a medical coordinator
- A written medical report in English or French sent by e-mail
These examinations enable the diagnosis and determine the best suitable therapeutic solutions (medical or surgical treatment, hearing aids).