Since its establishment in 1932, the Clinique de Montchoisi has always been one of the most respected and most famous institutions in the Canton of Vaud. Acquired by the Swiss Medical Network group in 2003, it is been completely renovated and modernized.
Located at the very heart of Lausanne, not far from the station, it is surrounded by an oasis of green and enjoys considerable tranquillity. Close to a number of parks, it merges discreetly into its setting. All the rooms enjoy clear and sublime views over Lake Geneva and the Alps. The top floor houses a presidential suite and comfortable and spacious junior suites.
The Clinique de Montchoisi has forged an international reputation in ophthalmology, particularly in the management of glaucoma and cataract, with numerous discoveries and revolutionary treatments. Working in close collaboration with the Swiss Visio ophthalmology network, it offers first-rate treatment for glaucoma, cataract, reticular macular degeneration, corneal grafts, etc.
As a multidisciplinary institution, the clinic offers high quality services in orthopaedics, ENT, general surgery, radiology and gynaecology. We would also like to highlight the new medical imaging department which was inaugurated at the end of 2010, dedicated to neuroradiology, osteoarticular radiology and imaging for women.
Located in the centre of the city, the clinic with its 45-space underground car park is easily accessible.
*Federation of Swiss doctors