All the professionals at the Clinique de Montchoisi undertake to ensure the highest quality of care with the utmost safety on a daily basis.
Over the years, therefore, the Clinique de Montchoisi has developed a genuine culture of quality within the institution to allow us to offer ideal, personalized treatment to all our patients. This policy of continuous improvement is defined by several objectives:
- To develop optimal care provision in accordance with our mission as a private institution
- To provide the patient with information about his or her state of health and the respect of his or her rights
- To ensure quality in the management of care, pain and nutrition.
- To pursue a dynamic policy of quality and risk management
- To develop a strong safety culture
- To perpetuate the existing process of assessment and to involve the teams by passing on the results and the changes in these results
By dint of our adherence to the National Quality Development programme (ANQ), we measure different indicators throughout the year, such as:
- patient satisfaction
- repeat operations
- falls and pressure ulcers
- nosocomial infections
- the register of orthopaedic implants
A reference framework for the various forms of vigilance has also been set up in respect of those aspects where the requirements are greatest:
- medical device vigilance
- haemovigilance (swissmedic)
- pharmacovigilance (swissmedic)
- hospital hygiene (in accordance with current West Switzerland HPCI standards)
The Clinic also has an ad hoc committee that coordinates the application of the quality and risk management programme to ensure your safety at the highest level.